In order to maximize your earning potential at CafePress, there are some things you need to do on a regular basis. Learn how to keep your Sales Quality Score as high as possible and your commission at the maximum of 10%.
If your commission ever drops below 10%, ask yourself these questions:
- Have you logged in to CafePress in the last three months?
- Have you uploaded at least one design in the last three months?
- Have you gained a follower on CafePress.com in the last three months?
- Have you followed another designer on CafePress.com in the last three months?
- Is your designer profile at least 80 percent complete?
I'll help you answer YES! to all of these questions and make sure you're getting as much commission as possible.
Check out CafePress here: http://cafepress.com
CP Terms of Service: http://www.cafepress.com/cp/popup/index.aspx?page=terms_policies
My main Whee! Design CafePress profile: http://www.cafepress.com/profile/wheedesign
The Whee! Geek CafePress profile being built during these videos: http://www.cafepress.com/profile/whee.geek
Disclaimer: While I sell my designs through CafePress, I am not employed by CafePress, nor am I compensated for these videos by CP in any way.